Get ready the 2013 ISE show comes to Sacramento Ca in Jan 2013!
This years show looks to be another great venue you wont want to miss this one.
For 36 years the International Sportsmen’s Exposition (ISE) events have presented America’s premier adventure-travel, hunting, fishing, shooting-sports, boat and camping products and services to outdoor enthusiasts at events held during the first quarter throughout the largest western United States markets.
Each of the five ISE shows display from 300 to more than 600 leading resorts and lodges, outdoor-product manufacturers, boat dealers, regional and specialty retailers, hunting and fishing guides and outfitters, national and local conservation organizations, state and federal government agencies, and nonprofit groups.
Current partnerships with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and American Fly Fishing Trade Association result in booths and show features that appeal to large vertical audiences, even as the ISE events help those leading nonprofit entities expand their membership count.
ISE’s industry-leading interactive features allow any attendee to view, learn about, and actually experience a wide variety of outdoor products and activities, including:
- Breathtaking world-record displays on elk (RMEF) and deer (Eastmans) to stunning wildlife paintings, sculpture and lifestyle furnishings
- Fun and informative sporting-dog demos, and DockDogs national competitions
- A 7,000-sq.-ft. 3D Pop-Up Archery Range, and a 40-ft.-long Aquarium Demonstration Tank that’s filled with living fish found in local waters
- Multiple locations to try a game call, or cast with a fishing rod
- Partnered with state Fish and Game Departments, ISE Youth Fairs from 5,000-20,000 sq. ft. are designed to introduce kids to the outdoors. Staffed with dozens of experienced guides and experts, the fair draws thousands of youth and their families, helping create the next generation of enthusiastic and informed outdoor participants
- Theaters offering multimedia presentations on destinations local or exotic, techniques simple or sophisticated, and garage-built solutions to tomorrow’s gear
- Expert-led demonstrations and seminars involving youth, newcomers, pros, media personalities and celebrities
International Sportsmen’s Expositions’ reputation as the industry leader in hunting, fishing, and outdoor sports shows is based on our three-decade-long commitment to presenting a broad spectrum of outdoor recreational opportunities as honorable, quality and conservation-informed pursuits.
Make sure you check back often we have some exciting news about this years show!